Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alivia's Funniest Home Videos




6 comments:

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

So funny! I envy you guys! How fun! You still haven't ever had us over to babysit. You guys must not ever go to the temple anymore. Sinners. =)

Cristina said...

Haha! That first one was my favorite! She is just adorable and I can't believe she's so big!!

Kelli said...

Soo funny! The penguin video is the best!

Stacy said...

So freaking cute! I love the one with her in her high chair! Babies are the best! Lately Aleena has been saying "uh huh" like a yes answer to everything we ask her. So today I was opening up the ham container and noticed Steve had opened up the ham wrong. So I kind of said to myself quietly, "Is he retarded?!" So Aleena answers back, "Uh-huh!" It was so freaking cute! Steve liked it! I wish we lived closer so Livy and Aleena could hang out! They'd have so much fun! :)

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I wish we could get the girls together soon they would be so fun!

Unknown said...

Oh those are perfect! She is so funny. I'm glad you camera is readily available because you have some great videos!!!