Friday, April 17, 2009

The Zooooooooooo!!

Grandma B. is in town and so we decided to hit up the Sactown Zoo today. It was awesome! And ridiculously HOT, but Livy didn't mind it, of course. Neither did my mom who gets cold in 90 degree weather.

Here we have the FLAMINGOS! (You're supposed to say "flamingos" like that one Sonic commercial when the wife says, "To the movies!" If you don't get this reference - please, please, PLEASE watch more T.V.!!!) Anywho, these are my fave. It takes me back to my Tracy Aviary days. No, I didn't work there - I just wished I did...


These two crazies love to look at each other with huge smiles and super squinty eyes. Weird.

Livy adoring the koi fish.

Livy and my mom really started to bond. It's kind of funny because, to me, Livy looks so much like my mom. So when they're together it's kind of weird. It's like Livy's looking at herself from the future!!! Is that weird of me?? Am I too obsessed with Heroes and time travelling? I don't care! I love Hiro!!

Here is the only evidence that I tagged along for the fun. This is on the train ride that we had to wait FOREVER to ride. The five minute ride in a packed passenger seat was totally worth the wait...

4 comments:

The Pistorius' said...

so i love all ur pics and i realy want ur camera!!! looks like a fun trip!! i wouldnt mind a hot day!!

Katie Luman said...

i LOVE that picture of livy and your mom.

Jessica and Reece said...

So good talking to you today. We will have to bring the baby out to see you, so we too can get pictures at the zoo.

Unknown said...

What a great zoo! Our has a bear and.....well thats about it:)
She is so adorable I totally know what you mean about looking at your child and se the older version in your fam. I think Berlin looks like Ashley. That have the big blue eyes and are soooo goofy:)