Friday, December 12, 2008

My Cute Familia


5 comments:

siovhan said...

you seriously have a gorgeous family. that little girl is so GORGEOUS. she really should be a baby model.

did you get the invite to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Love the 3rd one down of your Family! They turned out great!

Jennifer said...

Wow!! Alivia is getting so beautiful!! I LOVE her huge blue eyes.

And your family pictures came out absolutely adorable!! I especially love the one of you three on the couch, sooooo cute!!

Kari McCallon said...

Cute family pictures! i love them! How are you doing friend?

Steve and Carly said...

You'll think this is a bit strange but I have never ran into your blog...and I LOVE IT! I will be a regular for sure. Your pictures are so dang cute. I am glad that I've been able to get to know you and spend time with you so much lately! Thanks and we love, love, LOVE Alivia. She is THE cutest thing!