Friday, December 12, 2008

The Latest and Greatest

Here's what's been going on in the Wiseman household lately...

She crawls to her diaper bag and then goes through the entire thing, taking them out one by one and doesn't stop until everything is out of the bag. What is she holding, you ask? Yep, a tampon. Just for you, Jefferson.

Livy does the "Mission Impossible," as we've coined it. Usually it's better than this and it's a full out gun. It's so funny. We have no idea how she figured this out.

Livers is standing in front of my AMAZING Christmas present that Matt decided to get me. I love it! I didn't realize how much I missed the piano until I had it again. Now I'm on it all of the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livers is adorable. Tampons, not so much...bleh...

Jessica and Reece said...

I'd say it's more of a "Charlie's Angels" pose. Also, good work on the piano Matt. Alexis, will you teach me lessons?

The Thomas Family said...

Hey guys. Seriously, Alivia is SO SO SO cute. I LOVE your family pictures, too. They are gorgeous! Have a wonderful Christmas!!