So I was looking for a cool site to do some online scrapbooking that I could print off and make a little book out of, and I was talking to my sister-in-law and she said that there was a site that allows you to download your blog and make a scrapbook out of it! How cool is that! So here it is! Scrapbookblogger.com - I think this is so cool! I just thought some of you might enjoy it as well!
4 comments:
I have been asking everyone about where to go for that! Thank you for posting that!
Hey so I hope Berlin and I can see you Friday night...tell me what your schedule is that evening when you find out.
Thanks...also what a doll that little Alivia is I hope we get to kiss her up.
Brandi
hey its tasha, that weird person you don't know who just started talking to you...lol. i checked out you blog b/c my husband and have been wanting to start one, so i thought i'd see what it's all about. anyway, that's really awesome that you can print out your blogs!! i can't wait to do that. also if you want to make a digital photo album to print out, you can go here: http://www.creativememories.com/MainMenu/Our-products-and-services/Digital-Scrapbooking/Digital-Scrapbooking-Software/StoryBook-Creator-Plus
it's pretty awesome. anyway, hope all is well!! (p.s. ya know, if you like the story book creator, and you get it, don't forget to put in "natasha ringlein" for you consultant:) ha ha, okay bye for now.
I'm so glad you posted this!! I've been looking for a site that would scrapbook my blog! Yay!
Scrapblog.com is good for digital scrapbooking random things - but this idea is much easier!
Post a Comment