Sunday, May 18, 2008

ROCK BAND!


The government gave us money for no reason...i.e. a stimulus check. So what did we do? We went straight to Walmart to stimulate the economy. You guessed it, we bought rock band. I don't think I have ever been more pleased with a purchase that I have made. Alexis rocks on the drums and I either rock the guitar or the lead vocals. It is pretty exciting, especially when I don't know the songs but sing them anyway. I have to say that we are getting pretty good as a drum guitar duo. I can only assume that we would be that good in real life. There is no way that this game is just giving us a false sense of awesomeness. Yeah...we pretty much rock.

4 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I love that game!!! I suck pretty bad at the singing. Trav and I make a good dou we should have a battle of the band some time.

Unknown said...

I want to play I am a horrible singer but I can ROCK the guitar! That is so funny. Well hope we can see you three on June 28th when we come into town:)
Let me know.

Jennifer said...

Haha! I love it! I bought a video camera and Brian spend his on golf.

I hear Rockband is fun.. we have guitar hero so we'll have to come over and rock out with yall sometime!

The Pistorius' said...

love rock band!! and cant wait for our stimulus!!! btw ur daughter is adorable!!

<3 morgs