oh this brings back fond memories of Little Matty straight-out, stiff-armed holding baby Aidan...that was right before he spit-up...to which Matty set him down & said, "um...your baby threw up"...my how times have changed...:)
Sweet,...That's exactly what Keizya sounds like when she poops too! I'm impressed that you got it on video! I wonder if she poops as much as Keizya...every time you change her diaper? Yup, she never has just a wet diaper, well wet with just pee anyway.
4 comments:
oh this brings back fond memories of Little Matty straight-out, stiff-armed holding baby Aidan...that was right before he spit-up...to which Matty set him down & said, "um...your baby threw up"...my how times have changed...:)
Haha, that is hilarious!! Just wait till she does that in CHURCH... twice!!
That is the funniest thing ever!! I can't believe you caught an audio of "pooping".... She'll love that when she grows up!
Sweet,...That's exactly what Keizya sounds like when she poops too! I'm impressed that you got it on video! I wonder if she poops as much as Keizya...every time you change her diaper? Yup, she never has just a wet diaper, well wet with just pee anyway.
Post a Comment