I HATE being home alone. When Matt first started his job where he had to stay late and sometimes overnight, I use to not be able to even go upstairs because I was so scared! Why? Because of the bad guy pictured here - this is who I think is ALWAYS around the corner when I'm home alone. Every tiny sound that my house makes is a bad guy upstairs waiting to get me! I understand that it's out of control paranoia and I seriously need help!Tonight a neighbor knocked on my door to borrow something and I couldn't reach the peep hole and so I was too scared to answer the door because of course, in little Orem, UT - on the other side of my door was a crazy killer and if I answered the door he'd barge his way in and kill me! Ahhh! (Yes, I still know I need help!) Anywho I finally answered the door and felt like a complete idiot... Help!
Here's the latest pic of my belly - along with my lovely mother. This was almost two weeks ago and if you can believe it - I've gotten bigger! I honestly didn't think it was possible, but now I'm pretty sure that I'll be delivering quite the chub! Wish me luck!
Also, I went to the doctor's office again today! It was my last visit!!! Woo! There were a couple of events worth mentioning. First, it was the very first time I was able to pee in that dang little cup without getting it everywhere! Is that sad? I don't care - that is the most difficult task I've ever been given - and at my LAST appointment I finally nailed it! Woo! Second, I found out that I'm dilated to a 2 almost 3. BLEH! Two weeks and I only get to a freakin two! But he did say the cervix was thinning, so that's always fun. And then he had the nerve to tell me that if I were a 3 or 4 he'd induce me today! I didn't actually let him finish that sentence, fearing I might choke him. That's about it. Now we just wait for Sunday. And if she's not here by then - I'll be induced on the 9th!
7 comments:
Good Luck!!
You look great and so happy...also I think we are going to come up to Provo to visit some friends and G-boley and would love to see the baby. I will let you know for sure in a while.
Push hard and enjoy your last few nights of TRYING to get some sleep:)
believe it or not pregnancy DOES eventually end! can't wait to see pictures!
I'm the same way with being home alone. I usually lock myself in the bedroom and watch movies really loud.
Hang in there, she's coming! You many not believe it now, or even in her first few months, but there will come a day when you wish you could put her back in!
Good luck!
You are so lucky your face doesn't get fatter when you're pregnant! I hated when people told me I look cute.... how can a big belly look cute on me! You look cute though! Ü I can say that because I'm not pregnant! Anyways, it's amazing how different pregnancies go cause we were already at the hospital when I was dilated to a 3 and I couldn't take it anymore. Good luck with everything. I keep checking your blog everyday to see if she's come yet! Just hold her as much as you can once she gets here cause in a few months she won't want you to hold her anymore... they just want to play on the ground with EVERYTHING! Aleena is 8 months old today! Time flies so enjoy the newborn stage! They are so fun!
I like the "lovely mother" part...
Good luck in the next couple of days. When I was a 3 I had Boston 5 hours later crazy how differnet thing are.
remember hee hee whoooo hahahaha
Alexis, I hope things are going well! I was wondering what your address is so I can send you a baby present. Email me at economicgeek@hotmail.com and I'll also send you an invite to see my blog. Sorry if I haven't done that yet. Good luck!
Post a Comment