A Little friendly home run derby with my brothers.
Here we are enjoying the sweet swinging memories of childhood.
Everyone was invited to the great feast, but Alexis was the only one who responded.

Here we have Mary and Joseph from the Wiseman Nativity Reenactment. We had a few camera problems, but more or less we have the whole thing on tape. We can show it to you sometime, it will be a real treat. My brother Luke had some choice scenes as the various innkeepers.
Most people looked pretty happy on that blessed Christmas morning. We had to get up at approximately 6 am, maybe even earlier. My nephews were told they could wake everyone up at 6:30...they're still working on the whole time telling thing.
My niece Gabrielle got this little play kennel that had a bunch of cats in it. Amy didn't have many presents this year so she adopted the lonely cats and gave them all names. I guess she is embracing her future as that weird old lady with all the cats.
We escaped for a little bit on Christmas day to the park. My mom had this picnic table dedicated to my brother Adam after he died so we had some friendly hiker taker our picture on the table.

Here is the 27 week picture. Alivia is moving pretty much all day every day now. She is going to be very active for sure. She always stops kicking when I touch the belly though, so I am hoping that will carry over into real life. Whenever I pick her up she is just going to fall asleep immediately.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe you are almost due! When is your actual due date? I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything!
I love the growing belly!!! I seriously LOVED being pregnant. I am so happy Berlin will have a girl cousin close to her age. Hopefully we can get them together sometime:)
I love that you are on the phone for every 'belly shot'. Are you staging it??? :)
Good luck with her falling asleep whenever you touch her!! That would be my dream come true.
Hey Alexis... its your long lost Parker friend, Kelli. Your blog is hilarious! I love your cute pregnant pics! When are you due? I just had my baby in December and its so much fun to finally see and hold your little one. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment