It wouldn't be unusual for me to find Cole at the computer that long - no wonder they are friends! Sweet video, and Alexis you look great!
I feel like that song was in my favorite movie (when I was 10 and I'm 30)Girls just want to have fun-in a scene where they wer dancing and falling in love. I suggest you rent it-Sarah Jessica Parker. Helent Hunt-some guys who aren't famous.
Matt, you look filthy with your facial hair in such a state of overgrowth...cool.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It wouldn't be unusual for me to find Cole at the computer that long - no wonder they are friends! Sweet video, and Alexis you look great!
I feel like that song was in my favorite movie (when I was 10 and I'm 30)Girls just want to have fun-in a scene where they wer dancing and falling in love. I suggest you rent it-Sarah Jessica Parker. Helent Hunt-some guys who aren't famous.
Matt, you look filthy with your facial hair in such a state of overgrowth...cool.
Post a Comment