Here's the fam preparing for the big game with a big IHOP breakfast. Apparently Ky is very excited about his hat.
Here we are at our killer seats on the front row! Kyler loved that cougar claw which was unfortunately stolen after the game.

Cosmo knew what was going on... I'm not sure Kyler understood, though.


Unga... Noooo! Don't worry he comes back better than ever. Also in this pic you can see what we were standing next to. Actually there were Ute fans on both sides of us. The ones you see in this picture were ridiculous. Also they got their horn taken away which made me happy. At the end of the game both the Ute fan and I were thanking the ref... although his didn't sound as sincere as mine.

At the end, Matt and Ky rushed the field, it was awesome. I didn't for obvious reasons. At first the staff working at the game stood in front of us with a long rope as if they were going to stop everyone. It didn't quite work out. But here they are in the middle of the crowd. Matt thought of himself as Mufasa as he was saving Ky from the stampede of fans. His face shows how proud he was of the rescue.

They were literally five feet from the players.

Cosmo knew what was going on... I'm not sure Kyler understood, though.
The coolest flyover ever! Also I like to think that they're on their way to kill the terrorists just like my chopper game that I have dedicated hours to. Get 'em!
Unga... Noooo! Don't worry he comes back better than ever. Also in this pic you can see what we were standing next to. Actually there were Ute fans on both sides of us. The ones you see in this picture were ridiculous. Also they got their horn taken away which made me happy. At the end of the game both the Ute fan and I were thanking the ref... although his didn't sound as sincere as mine.
At the end, Matt and Ky rushed the field, it was awesome. I didn't for obvious reasons. At first the staff working at the game stood in front of us with a long rope as if they were going to stop everyone. It didn't quite work out. But here they are in the middle of the crowd. Matt thought of himself as Mufasa as he was saving Ky from the stampede of fans. His face shows how proud he was of the rescue.
They were literally five feet from the players.
After the chaos... GO COUGS! Also if you make this picture big you can get a pretty good look at something hilarious going on behind Matt and Ky. Maybe those two should wait until they're ALONE to celebrate.
1 comment:
Lucky, how'd you score those sweet tickets? Hopefully the coug's can move up one spot in the rankings so they can get a shot at a BCS bowl game... Go Coug's.
So who wrote this post anyway? I want to know who spends hours on what chopper game? (nerd alert)
I wish you accepted anonymous posts so I didn't have to take credit for this.
Post a Comment