Sunday, November 11, 2007

Immediate Repercussions...

So one night before we went to bed, I may or may not have said something sassy just to upset Matt. Anywho, Matt decided to punish me by turning off all of the lights downstairs to scare me. So I ran after him, fearing for my life in the dark. And when Matt got to the top of the stairs he turned the last light off and all of a sudden I hear a huge BANG followed by Matt crying out in pain. So I hurried and turned the light on and found Matt on our bedroom floor in the fetal position, grabbing at his foot. As he went into our bedroom in the dark, he had run into our door, seriously injuring the middle toe as you can see here. It immediately started bleeding through the sock and it was way painful to walk on for the next several days... So maybe he'll stop and think next time before he tries to scare the crap out of me by cruelly leaving me in the dark!

1 comment:

Andrea Wiseman said...

I love/hate that feeling in the dark. when I was young, I would turn all the lights out in the basement and book up the stairs imagining that freddy Krueger was chasing me (do you know who that is? yur kinda little)