Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 26 this year. I'm officially over the hill. :) It was a nice relaxing birthday. Livy kept asking me why my day wasn't more exciting. It was hilarious. Apparently, my day didn't live up to her expectations. I asked Matt to not be too crazy with decorations so that Adam would think his were so cool! The kids helped him with decorations. They were so proud! We went to Kneaders and got some yummy food and then we ended the day with marshmallow shakes! My favorite!

I think this was my favorite decoration. This was our bathroom mirror. Also he cleaned this whole bathroom as part of my present. Seriously, best present ever!

This present was a close second. :) Matt felt bad that he always had awesome technology so he got me a tablet! He really loves me.

No comments: