Saturday, July 14, 2012

End of June...

I'm still losing my mind as a mother of three - I'm seriously so forgetful. My kids are awesome and pretty easy, but my mind is officially gone! It's okay - moms are allowed to be crazy after raising intense children, right?

Anyhoo - here's the end of June through some fun pics. At least I'm still with it enough to keep my phone with me to take pics of what these little insaniacs have been up to.

We love the Alpine Splash Pad:

Don't Ask... I have no idea why they would prefer to stick their heads in buckets rather than play in the water right behind them...

We're hardcore at the splash pad. Canopy or bust!

There are tennis courts across from it - whenever Adam runs off - this is where I'll find him. A true little Baumgartner. Already obsessed.

 The best part is they are always passed out on the way home!

 Cutest swimsuit ever. Thanks, Aunt Amy!

Love her little face!

Other randomosities from the end of June...

 Pirate fun


Daddy daughter time

Sweet kitten outfits

Awesome smiles

Brotherly love

Everyone falling asleep by 7 - this was an awesome night

Fun with flowers

 Sweet hats accompanied by sweet smiles

 Lots of naps

 And lots of hair still!!!

No comments: