Monday, November 16, 2009

Excitement!


I just wanted to record this memory down for my little guy. Last Friday, I was doing something meaningless, I think making some Chili that had a not so good ending. Anywho, as I was preparing the ingredients, I looked down at my GINORMOUS belly (that's right, and I'm still only at 25 weeks...) - anyway, I could picture for just a second, my new little one that I'll get to hold in about three months and the feeling of excitement totally consumed me for just a second. I remember feeling this every now and then with Liv. I mean, I know there's a baby inside of me right now and I feel him every day, but I don't always acknowledge the fact that there's an actual baby who I will get to hold soon! I love being reminded of this! That's all.

Adam - I want you to know that even now, we are super excited to meet you!!!
(Especially Liv. I promise we'll work on the whole hitting babies thing before you get here!)

No comments: