Monday, March 9, 2009

My name is Alexis and I am a Scrapblog-aholic...

...It's really bad. I've been working on this scrapblog that I'm going to turn into a little book for Livy of all of her "firsts" during the first year of her life. I can't stop messing with it and creating new pages. I haven't been able to focus on anything else. Matt says I've abandoned my family. Well I'm done for now. No more staying up until 2 a.m. playing! I swear!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

oh thank you for introducing me to that!!! i also love it! sooo, i tried to make my header...and if you look at mmy blog, you'll see i didn't do it right...help!!! :)

Unknown said...

That is SO DANG CUTE!!! I love it. She will be so happy to have it, even if you did "abandon your family" a little bit :) I get really into stuff like that too, I'm awful at reading books, I can not do anything else but read!!! Love it, so cute, I think I would love to do something like that...someday. I love that it's all made on the computer now, so much easier, and less of a mess!!! Liv is so cute!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I love it! It looks so cute. And just so you're aware, she might be the cutest baby next to mine....she has so much personality, holy cow! You guys did a great job...maybe it was the lipstick on the belly when you went crazy that one night.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Matt's new job! What a huge relief! Cute scrapbook and pictures! Have fun on your little trip!