Friday, March 27, 2009

My baby's almost one!

It's the final countdown to Livy's first birthday - less than two weeks! I'm so excited. I'm planning to go and do all of her favorite things that day. I might even let her play with a Q-tip and tampon - her two favorite things in the world, don't ask. We won't be having a huge birthday party because, well, she has no idea what's going on and I don't really see the point until she gets older. But there will be cake, and that's all that really matters to her at this point.

So anywho, this last week was Matt's first week at work and it was AWESOME. Haha - training always sucks but he's excited about the new job! Also, it's been strange to get use to life without Matt. I was use to having him around all the time, but no more... tear. Also, my friend Shara and her two little kiddlies are in town and it's been so fun reuniting. She has the pictures that I will be jacking from her blog and putting on here. Get excited.

Anywho, that's the update. Here's some pics from Livy's little photo shoot in her tennis dress. So cute!

This picture shows off my little ball of personality. She freaking waves at everyone we pass, wherever we go. It's so stinkin' cute.

This is how Livy sits, ALWAYS. These little legs have been crossed since the womb! It's true, we have an ultrasound picture of her little legs crossed while her entire upper body was scrunched together. So funny.

I love this face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When is her actual Birthday? Also email me your new address I think I over heard Berlin talking about getting her a birthday present, but I'm not too sure:)

Amy W. said...

I can't wait to squeeze her little legs in 10 days!