For Valentine's Day I surprised Alexis by taking her out to dinner and then to a hotel near Salt Lake to spend a night together. We decided to take some pictures to document the experience...
Apparently we were brushing our teeth the whole time.
Do you remember when you were little and you would make paper chains to countdown to Christmas? That is exactly what is going on here. 50 days until Alivia!
Here it is in all its glory. WOO!
4 comments:
Seriously, Little Matty, you & Aunt Lexis are hilarious. HA! Btw, Alexis you look great....I can't believe you guys are going to have a baby. I can tell you are going to be great parents...also, matty, you crack me up with your hip-hop soothing theory...let me know how that works out...:)
good call on the chipotle-clearly-from the size of the bag-you weren't messin around. oh man that kid is coming soon-you better have read happiest baby on the block
Hey guys we found you. Alexis you look great and I love the countdown so cute. We can't wait for the little one to come. PS we still think you guys should move to Texas.
How much do we love the Wisemans? We pretty much want to be you guys :)
Post a Comment