Friday, January 25, 2008

The Dreaded Soul Patch Phase

So Matt's been bearded for the past couple months and finally got sick of it (thank goodness). So he went upstairs to shave the other day and he came back down looking like this...

At first, I thought it was a joke, because obviously all soul patches are jokes. But no. This thing has stayed around for several days now and I don't see it going away anytime soon... yay.

3 comments:

Cole said...

By the looks of it you could probably grow a pretty sick mustache, and you should.

Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think this is the start to many "New Looks" your husband will have:) My husband has had beards, patches and MANY new hair do's...just watch out he might start using your moisturizer:) By the way do you realize that you only have like 2 months!!!! My advice to you is get SLEEP now I am serious...STOCK UP! Also if you don't have this go and get the book "What to Expect the First Year" it will be your bible for your baby! Right now Berlin is going through seperation anxiety I think it's page 485:)