Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's a girl!


If you look very closely you will see two little tiny legs with nothing in between. How do you like that for cute little bears, Jefferson?


I believe that is an ear.


Cute little girl!


Apparently in Europe, aem mean arm. The "doctor" used to be an OB/GYN in Europe.


Look at that cute little nose!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Hooray! Congrats, that will be so fun to buy cute clothes and buy cute bows and do her hair so cute! That is what I am looking forward to at least.

Courtney said...

Nothing between the legs...maybe little bears are the way to go. She'll be so embarrassed when you break it to her at her wedding that you pointed out her femininity to the world. Congratulations (and I have a non-teddy bear motto to go with you having a girl, call me later for it).